Weather Station 1 is proud to tell you about a fine and helpful product. My D-Link™ router brings a nice 21st-century edge to our flowery pink main-floor washroom, which was probably last redecorated in the early 80s. Thanks, D-Link™! You’ve made a real difference in our lives.
If you’re more interested in using your D-Link™ router as the hub of a home wireless network, you’re in luck! Ask yourself these questions:
- … Do you just hate having reliable wireless networking in your home? Then D-Link™ is the router for you!
- … Do you like spending close to eight months talking to various technical support people who barely speak English and specialize in having you close everything, then reopen everything, then go back to the same setup page over and over again? Then D-Link™ is the router for you!
- … Are you looking for a router that allows only one of your wireless devices to access the network at a time? Then D-Link™ is the router for you!
- … Do you want to ensure that your kids will never, ever be able to get that Nintendo Wii online? Then D-Link™ is the router for you!
- … Does it make you smile when your router suddenly resets itself to June 2009, erases all the firmware updates you’ve given it, and wipes your home network off the map? Then D-Link™ is the router for you!
- … If you like having tech support people tell you they’re passing you along to a senior support agent, then hang up, well, D-Link™ is the router for you!
- … Are slow speeds and the constant need to unplug and reboot your router a real turn-on? Then D-Link™ is the router for you!
- … Do you want to hear a technical support representative tell you “Well, you’d probably just better buy a new computer?” Then D-Link™ is the router for you!
D-Link™ is now available at a retailer near you. Look for the discount underwear in the window.