Captain America: The MovieSeptember 10, 2010
Thanks to these images leaked from the set of Marvel Studios’ production of Captain America: The First Avenger, here’s what we know about the film.
1. It takes place in England, and involves a guy wearing an American flag as a costume. At some point, he’ll probably say “Oh, you mean soccer.”
2. Captain America is small and kind of pudgy.
3. His motorcycle has all kinds of extra crap on it, like water bottles and … tubes.
4. I thought Chris Evans did his own stunts. Evidently, that scene in The Fantastic Four where he stunt-jumped a dirtbike and burst into flames was special effects. Bummer.
5. In this movie, Captain America isn’t fighting Nazis. He’s fighting Cobra.