I Am Lost … And FoundJanuary 27, 2010
I am Jack.
- I’ve always thought it’s my mission to help everyone, to lead, to be right, and I cannot adapt to failure.
I am Sayid.
- No matter how many times I try to reinvent myself, I am drawn always to what I am, and what I know.
I am Ben.
- I always have a plan, even if it changes by the minute.
I am Jin.
- My pride has hindered my personal growth, and by the time I realized this, it was too late.
I am Hurley.
- You’re laughing on my outside.
I am Michael.
- I always wonder if I fought hard enough for the things I lost, and whether it was in me to do so.
I am Walt.
- When I finally learned the truth about my father, a myth was ruined, but I became stronger.
I am Sawyer.
- I know what to say and when to say it, and while I like to think I’m in it for myself, I always end up doing the right thing, even if I lose the battle.
I am Daniel.
- My life will be spent making up for one mistake.
I am John.
- I was meant for greater things, but there’s still time, as long as I have faith.
I am Desmond.
- Love is the only constant.
I am Charlie.
- In the end, I hope I can list my greatest hits.